[DeTomaso] NPC - Where to install 2 new tires, front or back?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 17:57:31 EDT 2012

Dear Will,

          You wrote:

"But I'm much smarter now.  I'm not smart now.  I was just pretty stupid
back then."

        P.J. O'Rouke wrote:

"I like to think of my behavior in the sixties as a learning experience.
    Then again, I like to think of anything stupid I've done
    as a learning experience.  It makes me feel less stupid."

        Philosophically speaking, I have had a lot of learning experiences.

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles