[DeTomaso] NPC - "Hornet's Nest" - Sweden

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:43:57 EDT 2012

Yes, in American we have the right to defend ourselves, our homes, our
loved ones and our places of business.

Perhaps that is one reason that our country has never been invaded by an
opposition force.

Although with California's electoral history in recent years, if I was
going to invade, I'd start on the Left coast.

Any force dumb enough to land on the East Coast, esp the Southeast and the
Gulf Coast would find themselves

in a real mess.

This freedom also leads to a great many problems, we are a violent,
sometimes savage people and while it was never

a perfect country, I rather live here than anyplace else.

One of my favorite little tales is the answer a Texas man gave the Sheriff
when asked why he shot a burglar 13 times?

"That's all the bullets my magazine can hold".

Michael