[DeTomaso] NPC - Where to install 2 new tires, front or back?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Mar 13 13:28:09 EDT 2012

Normally I would say that if you can't afford 4 tires, you can't afford the
car. But I guess that in this case four tires would double the value of the
car :-)

First fast car I drove (no mails defining fast required, in a sleepy Danish
town in the 80s, this was fast) was a Scirocco GTI. I remember it to steer
just about as good and neutral as a FWD car can. It was my mother's car. One
day I helped her get new tires mounted, drove it to the tire shop. With a
friend. Along the way we passed a large parking basement. Why waste the old
tread? With the handbrake and a little power we made very noisy wheelspin in
that basement until the tread was gone.

Mikael