[DeTomaso] Removing bumpers

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:41:21 EDT 2012

Body,

For some ideas, try the registry if you have not already done so.  Go to:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/SearchBumpers.asp

And select none for the front type, and various options for rear, as some cars have no
front but still wear a rear bumper.

The "None" & "None" selection returns like 226 cars... for example.

Chuck

I am thinking about having my car  reprinted (I have a 1973 narrow body L
 ) I really like the looks of a no bumper car. What are the opinions ( or
alternatives) to complete removal of the bumpers? Can you paint the front
bumper to match the Brody color?
Do you think the small bumper estates really offer any protection?
Any alternative ideas?
Boyd