[DeTomaso] Help needed

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:39:41 EDT 2012

 Can anyone help?  Thanks,
Jeff
6559

 In a message dated 3/12/2012 4:50:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
secox48 at gmail.com writes:

This is an appeal for help on tuning my 1971,  The original timing arrow
has been obliterated and the vacuum advance has been plugged at the carb.
The car has the original 351C motor.  I think I can order the timing
indicator arrow by matching the bolt pattern on the motor (unless someone
has a simpler solution).  What I don't know is what I should set the timing
to with the vacuum advance hooked up.  Anyone help?

Thanks,

Steve Cox, secox48 at gmail.com
Wichita, Ks.