[DeTomaso] Used Engine screen

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Mar 12 22:19:12 EDT 2012

Dear Brent,

             I took my stock cover to the shop and asked them to replicate
as well as they could----inexpensively.   They produced a quick cheap copy
for less than a hundred bucks that *did* fit, albeit not quite as well as
stock.   I don't know how they did it, but I bet it was with the judicious
use of experience and the right tools...!   I used the mule as the basis for
further non-stock modifications and painted it black.   Except for the hole
in it through which protruded the air filter spacer that permitted the air
filter to sit above the cover----it looked pretty stock to normal citizens.

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles