[DeTomaso] Removing bumpers

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:22:46 EDT 2012

Attached are links to my flared L model car with the bumpers removed.
I welded up the 3 small holes per side on the front and left the large holes front and rear in case i wanted to reinstall the bumpers due to a ticket(no tickets yet!) or put in tow hooks.
I like the Kirk Evans Amerisport bumperettes and saw them in person on Curt Halls car.I like the profile on the side view of the car,just not sure yet on the straight front and rear view yet.Sometimes i take awhile to make up my mind.It has been ten years since i pulled the bumpers and painted the car.
http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=35098
http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=14700