[DeTomaso] Removing bumpers

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Sun Mar 11 16:59:08 EDT 2012

Great info, thank you! Looking forward to the article.

FIberglass or bumperettes as some have or none at all; are these cars able to compete in events like the Silver State or other types of races out there?

Not that a 5mph bumper will help much at speed anyway, but maybe a legal or liability issue??

Ken