[DeTomaso] Removing bumpers

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Sun Mar 11 14:01:07 EDT 2012

Boyd, Mike

I am also thinking of removing my L front bumper as well. Have you considered how to cover the large holes where the bumper tubes go through the body?

I am thinking of the Amerisport bumperettes and thinking they may cover them or if not, I guess will have to get some steel welded in. I remember yours Mike when we were in Chelan and liked the look. Do they cover the holes up front?

I'm sure there are a few folks out there who have done something like this and I would also appreciate any thoughts on the best ways to clean up the front end after reomoving the L bumper.

Ken
72L 4443