[DeTomaso] Swedish friends - what to do?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sun Mar 11 08:54:55 EDT 2012

I'm not much for this genre.

The last three books have all been biographies, Steve Jobs, Einstein,
both by Walter Isaacson, both very good, and I highly recommend them,
and the last was an autobiography by Leif GW Persson, a Swedish author
and criminal scientist.

Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:	   thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320