[DeTomaso] Group 4 Tail Lights

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 13:43:51 EST 2012

All,

I thought I'd put this out to the email list "newbies" that may not yet know that I am THE source
for the Group 4 style tail lights many owners have added to their cars.

I buy and restore these tail lights, and on occasion have NOS sets available.

I currently have several restored sets ready for sale, and also a perfect NOS Carello set.

More information can be found at my POCA Mart listing -

http://tinyurl.com/POCA-Mart-listing

Pricing starts at $400 and I gladly ship world wide.

I also have the GT5 / GT5S amber/clear front turn signals, suitable for the "L" model Panteras only.

http://tinyurl.com/GT5-amber-clear-Lights

I supply all mounting hardware, bulbs and instructions for both these lights.

I've sold over fifty pairs of each style and would love to add you to my list of satisfied buyers.

Larry