[DeTomaso] Clutch

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Thu Mar 8 19:57:46 EST 2012

I have just remembered something that I thought everyone did but have not
heard on the list.
The inside of the bellhousing can be ground down near the bolts to make room
for the clutch fork and weights.
I seem to think every bellhousing I have seen has been ground off.
Is it only an arizona thing to do?
Rich