[DeTomaso] Deauville on BAT

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 12:53:59 EST 2012

In a message dated 3/8/12 8 21 59, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> I'd be really interested in knowing what the actual sale price was, as
> it is listed as "sold"

I'll find out.   There were two of them for sale in the UK, both formerly
belonging to the Saatchi brothers.   Roger Brotton bought one of them
(bringing him up to, what, four?   Five?) and Derek Williams bought the other one.
 I can't remember which of them got this car but I'll find out.

Roger has been on a bit of a tear lately.   In the last year he bought a
'64 Ford Galaxie fastback, a '65 Thunderbird, and just yesterday he bought a
Bristol 410!