[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 92, Issue 8-flywheels

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 11:37:27 EST 2012

I recently pulled the motor on the Firebird (long story)
and was thinking of going back to the steel flywheel...
when I put the alum flywheel next to the steel one the
alum flywheel was about 3/8" thicker.. never noticed
it when I first put it in the car but remember is was a
pain to adjust the clutch

The alum flywheel has about 4 different bolt patterns already
drilled.. this car along with the Pantera have had centerforce
clutches with no issues and I do not baby my cars

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera