[DeTomaso] GT5-S Conversion

Mark Nygaard markn at nyga.net
Wed Mar 7 13:56:19 EST 2012

The panels are junk!  They all come from the same place (Hall Pantera) and do not fit the car.

If you want it done right, you would be better off starting from scratch and hiring a panel beater.

I wrote up my experience regarding the sheet metal and put it on my web site.

http://detomaso.nyga.net

Best regards,

Mark