[DeTomaso] Original Magnesium Wheel Failures?

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:31:17 EST 2012

I too think it looks like it took a hit from a pothole or something like that, not really a scrape like insult.
I imagine if it was just failing/weakening and the rim was failing, the crack wouldn't open where it is.
It looks like the cracks I've seem on wheels that took hard obvious hits...this one may have just been growing.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa