[DeTomaso] GT5-S Conversion

rfmccall at comcast.net rfmccall at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 22:03:42 EST 2012

What does any of this have to do with the original question?

I plainly stated that Jan's black car was the inspiration and my reason for asking about the fit and quality of

the body panels that are available today.

I am not interested in a carbon copy of a real GT5-S.

Mike,

you say that if you wanted a GT5-S Pantera , you would buy a real one but then you go on to say that the

build quality of the chassis /frame is inferior to the '70s cars. If that is true,then why would it be so horrible to

convert an older/stronger chassis ?? Especially if I wanted a custom car ( simillar to Jan's )and NOT a

totally original GT5-S???

Ron McCall