[DeTomaso] Original Magnesium Wheel Failures?

apleuss at charter.net apleuss at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 20:16:58 EST 2012

Happened to me once at low speed. The right rear wheel developed a split
where the lip rolled inward. Split was on the inside of the wheel and
about 5 inches long. This was on a 10" wheel. Luckily another driver
spotted the tire going dow just as I was turning onto an interstate on
ramp.  Sold the damaged wheel and the opposite side one to a party in
Canada who had it welded.

Arnie  #5725