[DeTomaso] GT5-S Conversion

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 19:01:56 EST 2012

But if you want a wide body and not a GT5-S copy...

Suppose you don't want the GT5-S leather interior?  Or the expensive GT5-S
wheels, etc.

If you wanted your own wide body Pantera, say for example, that looked like
a modern representation of the GT5-S, then it makes sense to build onto an
original 71-74.