[DeTomaso] FW: Cadillac Car Show in China

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:21:20 EST 2012

All agile speedsters compared to a Mercury Marquis Wagon...couldn't spin the tires on ice.  Strangely enough,
they were on the same showroom at the same time as the Panteras.  Disgusting.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa

 Thanks for bringing up a dusty memory. I drove my grandfathers 1970 Caddy to my senior prom. Talk about a land yacht.
 Tom

 My driver's test was in a 1970 Sedan deVille Brougham, try a 3 point turn
 in that sucker sometime.   I think it was over 228" long and weighed around 3 tons
 Michael

 When I think of Cadillac, I think of my mom's '81 Deville Diesel that I  took my driver's test in...what a POS.