[DeTomaso] GT5-S Conversion

rfmccall at comcast.net rfmccall at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 15:09:06 EST 2012

Does anyone have first hand know led ge of the quality and fittment of the

GT5-S body panels that are currently available for converting an eary Pantera ?

I have heard several completely different storie s concerning the fittment.

One vendor(who has a great reputation) tells me that they are very nice but not 100%

accurate . Another vendor who I have always had great dealings with, says that there

is only one person making the sheet metal and it is total crap!

I have seen several cars that have been converted and they look amazing..

Anyone have anything to add that may shed some light on the subject?

Thanks,
Ron McCall