[DeTomaso] Carbon fiber or fiber look hood and engine deck?

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:33:00 EST 2012

Is the guy in the "Japanese Pantera" video the same one in the photo with Dennis TPR link below?

The duct in his hood is a pretty good idea...not making massive cuts to the front panel.  That particular
execution looks like it would fill the trunk with water on a rainy day.  I would take the top edge and just
lower it and make a flat contact surface across the bottom of the ducts.  Whatever....

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa