[DeTomaso] Japanese Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:08:12 EST 2012

As you say some very neat and unique details on this car, not all of which I would have done!

The super deep dish Campi clones definitely caught my eye.

The hood VENT treatment (as opposed to scoop, just for Mikey) looks something like Jerry had in mind in another thread, with a minimal cut down of the front tub. The Japanese seem to have a penchant for cutting the rear decklid with lots of openings for heat dissipation.

I'm not sure why the air filter inlet upturns towards the bulkhead window.

Julian