[DeTomaso] Japanese Pantera

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:44:42 EST 2012

I like some of the things that were done, and don't like others.  I think the headlights are nice.  I've always liked the shark nose Mangusta lights.  Blue seats don't seem to match the car, and some of the composite parts look like work-in-progress to me.  I really like the front spoiler and ground effect rear stuff concepts.

Corey