[DeTomaso] Japanese Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:51:44 EST 2012

There are things I don't like on it for sure, nut you know it goes back to
how individual our cars can be. I like a solid hood, never cared for
grills, naca ducts, etc.

There is no universally accepted modifications that we all like, not even
wheels.  Well - maybe the steering wheel, not sure that there are any
ardent supporters of the Capri sourced unit.

Michael