[DeTomaso] NPC Trouble Shooting and Compression Test Question

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 22:09:54 EST 2012

Sometimes it is difficult to see the bluish tint.

You can usually pull the plugs and see what is leaking.  If it is sucking
water, the plug should be really clean (I think).  If it is sucking oil,
there should be oil on the plug.  If it is really rich, it will be black.
Normal is grayish or white.  White means it is lean.