[DeTomaso] Carbon fiber or fiber look hood and engine deck?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:12:58 EST 2012

Maybe, that is probably about as far as one can go without requiring any front tub wall modifications.

I was thinking he meant more like the EX3 Pantera employed; http://www.ex3.com/racing/index.html but extensive mods required and loss of useable front trunk.

In pulling that page up I note that the owner has referred to it as a "GT40 style Gurney chute".

Julian