[DeTomaso] Carbon fiber or fiber look hood and engine deck?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:52:29 EST 2012

Mike,

I took it from the reference to hood scoop with no trunk modification that the request was for a front hood with a scoop ala GT40 i.e. the double or single (Le Mans style) hood scoop to exhaust radiator/fan air and provide some downforce. I'm not sure if this has a more technical name or not.

Julian