[DeTomaso] Stainless Steel Headers---Correction

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 20:36:52 EST 2012

On Feb 25th, an eBay link was posted to this list re a complete Pantera stainless steel exhaust system.
It was NOT one of Steve Wilkinson's new exhaust systems, and no reference was made to Steve in the
post that contained the eBay link.

On Feb 26th, I posted a reply stating that I had purchased that very same exhaust system from that very
same eBay seller.  The details were contained in my post, along with two pictures (links to my POCA album)
that showed a very significant difference between the left and right header flanges.  The post also clearly
stated that I had purchased and returned the exhaust system TWO YEARS AGO.  What wasn't stated in my
post was that the seller was a private individual, NOT a business.

It has been brought to my attention that some of the readers of my post (and viewers of my pictures) thought
that these were Steve's new headers.  They are not.  These were made well before Steve started on the
design of his new exhaust system.

I will repeat this again:  MY POSTED PICTURES OF THE DIFFERENT SIZE (MISMATCHED) HEADER
FLANGES ARE NOT OF STEVE WILKINSON'S NEW SYSTEM.

In retrospect, I should have started a new thread.  I would like to apologize for any confusion that this may
have caused.  Steve Wilkinson is a great guy who has helped us, the Pantera Community, immensely.  If you
have been wanting a stainless steel exhaust system (or a plain steel system), this is the one to buy.

John Buckman