[DeTomaso] New Brake Fluid Available

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:20:26 EST 2012

I am now using it in the Ultima after experiencing fluid boiling and brake loss on track. I'm not sure whether that was just because the previous fluid got aged and saturated with moisture. Anyway I switched to this and ran half a season last year with no issues.

Pegasus have a comparison table wit product listings on single page for their racing brake fluids, which is nice as you can compare all the dry & wet boiling points, plus product can size and price. For street car with limited track use the ATE blue & amber take some beating IMO. Good performance for low $$ and are easy to tell when bled through if you keep switching color.

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=BRAKEFLUID

Julian