[DeTomaso] Headers - Apologies to Steve Wilkinson

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 3 14:48:02 EST 2012

So Mike...

Did Steve pay the freight both ways on the bad set and send you a new set of
headers?

Barry

----

A few days ago I posted a question regarding my options on addressing header
flanges on a set of SS headers I had recently received from Steve Wilkinson.
It seems it was a one-time glitch, Steve and I have spoken to put things in
order, and the issue is being resolved with the utmost professionalism

I wanted to publically apologize to Steve for any implication that my
question may have shed a negative light on his excellent work and customer
service.  The efforts and generosity he and his company have put forth in
recent years have been a major boost to all of us in the DeTomaso community
working to keep the flame alive.

That has not changed.

Sincerely:
Mike Thomas