[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Update March 2 - NEW "L" Available

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:31:08 EST 2012

Good Morning,

12 people ordered a total of 14 Pre-L Jackets and they are in the process
of being made in 8 different colors
( 3 Yellow ( The best one of course), 3 Grabber Blue, 3 Pearl Orange, 2
Lime, 1 Red, 1 White and 1 Burgundy )

6 People have ordered the Detomaso Logo "Isis"

BOTH NOW HAVE sew sample photos posted on the website
http://www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

I have orders for 4 GT5-S jackets, 2 red and 2 white.
The digitized drawing is now posted on the website and it is freaking
awesome!

I have been asked if I would consider making an "L" version.

The answer is YES as long as there are at least 12 orders for them.
same as the Pre-L, any color that you want except black ( if you have a
black car, buy silver )

The price will be $259.95 + 25.00 shipping for the Cont 48.

If you want a GT5-S or a "Lusso" edition, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt