[DeTomaso] 403C on the Dyno

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:32:30 EST 2012

> How are the funds holding up to continue the Great Cleveland Dyno Project?

I'm funding this one on my own nickel as it's for one of my cars.

> Would you be in need of more donations to continue the only known objective
> comparative engine testing project for the Cleveland engine?

I've still got funds for a couple more days on the dyno but I've got
more parts to test than we'll be able to get to in that time so any
additional funding is greatly appreciated.

> Where should donations be sent?

Paypal to this email address works or send me an email and I'll forward my
address if you want to send cash or parts.

Thank!
Dan Jones