[DeTomaso] Welding Question

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:26:06 EDT 2012

It will pop and maybe stick if there is enough slag built up to hit
the tip but really it will never quite stick..  The weld starts
getting kind of a boiling look to the bead and builds up quickly.
It's... it's gross.  You'll know it when it happens since nothing will
weld for carp.  If you use shielded wire (it puts out it's own
shielding gas as you weld) it looks sort of like in between good MIG
and when you run out of gas.  More spatter and buildup is expected.

sean