[DeTomaso] Absolute Radiator

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 12:35:52 EDT 2012

I think you still can provide a set of spec to Ron Davis and they will build a radiator for you.

Another option is Matson's radiators:

http://www.mattsonscustomradiator.com/

Local folks (like Moon Speed Equip.) will tell you to go Matson's for a custom radiator.  They modified a Nascar radiator for me and their work is excelled.  They made radiators for one of the vendors in the past.

Ken