[DeTomaso] steering slop

Mike Dailey panteraplace at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:53:39 EDT 2012

This is what I did for the slop in the slider joint and so far it has worked
out really well http://www.panteraplace.com/page208.htm (part way down the
page).  My car only had a tiny bit of slop and I was amazed how removing
that tiny bit made such a huge difference in the feel of the car.

As always it is recommended that you seek professional help for the repair
or maintenance of your car, especially the steering .  Improper
self-maintenance or repair of your car can result in serious injury and or
death.  Use of this information is done at your own risk.