[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 95, Issue 27-Lifting the front end

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 13:23:49 EDT 2012

I was told my car would lift the front wheel out of
a corner at the Vegas track a few years back....
also had students taking videos at the Deanza autocross
with the front wheel lifting...

The car had full chassis braces but really soft springs
at that time... changed to heavier springs and the lifting went away

It also stopped the rear halfshafts from hitting the body... not good
We also did some work on the trans mounts as they were tearing
out of the car....so yes things do push against each other

If I could keep that damned bondo from cracking in the engine
bay that would be great

Bob Benson