[DeTomaso] Solution for fuel sloshing out of  rear float bowl

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Tue Jun 26 16:02:36 EDT 2012

Great answers! Makes sense about drag racing applications vs. the Pantera and hard braking w/ fuel spillage. Nope can't say that I have lifted the front end off but have a healthy enough engine to have some lift on the front, but probably not enough to worry about.

So I assume milling the stock intake does not cause interference issues from any of the linkage? Thanks for the info from all.

Ken M.
72L 4443