[DeTomaso] Ramblings

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Jun 26 11:28:26 EDT 2012

It may sound gross to a lot of city-folk, but you open them for field
dressing and split the hips with an axe, chain saw off the hoofs at the
ankle and use a winch line over a tree branch to lift them by the head and
they become self draining so to speak.  You cut off anything that is still
attaching the innards, reclaim the liver and heart and you are in business.
It is better if you do it within the first hour, but this becomes stew meat
to go with the beans anyway.