[DeTomaso] Ramblings

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:22:06 EDT 2012

It seems that, as one gets older, one would not keep making stupid mistakes!  My last "call the neighbor to pull my tractor out" was about 3 months ago!  The first time I called him was in about 1977 - so, is that 35 years making the same mistake.  He was the one who came when, in the '80's, I was out of town and a thunderstorm came through, and lightening hit a tree where 5 cows were standing under it.  Killed the tree and all 5 cows.  My wife didn't know what to do, so called the neighbor, and he came over with his back hoe, dug a trench and buried them all.  As an aside, his name is Berry.  His kids are Berry, Jr., Derry, Terry, and Perry.  Salt of the earth folks.  Love 'em to death.    ---Bill