[DeTomaso] Ramblings

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jun 26 10:12:55 EDT 2012

I don't remember but the ear muffs have a radio in them.

That particular incident, I busted the hydraulic hoses on the back hoe. I
was done clearing around the lake for the day and was trying to get
through the wet ditch/bog. The backhoe dropped in and the tractor was
stuck. Since the backhoe was DOA, I couldn't use it to get out.

I got the neighbors tractor but it would not budge it. We had a week of
torrential rains coming in and I wanted it out. I spent the following day
moving it out an inch at a time with the tie down bars. I was moving it
like an 2 inches an hour.

If you look at the oil can next to the bucket, it was a marker to measure
progress.