[DeTomaso] side mirror

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Jun 25 21:03:07 EDT 2012

I (highly modified and) installed power mirrors from an '80's 300zx and had them painted to match the body.  I like the way they look.
When I attached them, I added some silicone rubber under the bases to help hold them in place (in addition to the mounting bolt).  It's worked well so far; going on 6 years
Sincerely,
Chris