[DeTomaso] Solution for fuel sloshing out of rear float bowl

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:15:51 EDT 2012

I leveled the carburetor first (Holley).

Then I set the bowls by-the-book.

Then I lowered both front and rear 1/4 turn until the problem stopped.

With a level carb, I think I turned it 1/2 turn.  It has been a while.  I don't remember exactly.

With an unlevel carb, I turned it a LOT and it still sometimes stalled under heavy braking.