[DeTomaso] Original campagnolo wheels and orginal NOS Pirelli tyres for sale 10 inch rear and 8 inch front

herma vespertied vespertied at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:07:38 EDT 2012

Hi, I have the following very unique set of 4 2 slot original campagnolo wheels and tires for sale from my early 1973 Pantera.

1. I have two (2)  front magnesium campagnolo 2 slot wheels in new condition. The size is 8 x 15 inch. In the wheels is stamped: 8"K x 15" CH. No cosmetic blemishes.They include some very nice Pirelli P7R tires in the original 225/50-VR15 size mounted. The tread is still 5mm. Remarkably, the tires show no dry rotting. The centercap is new. Also the nuts are new.

2. I have two (2)  rear magnesium campagnolo 2 slot wheels in new condition. The size is 10 x 15 inch. In the wheels is stamped: 10"K x 15" CH. No cosmetic blemishes.They include 2 mounted NOS Pirelli P7R tires in the original 285/50-VR15 size. The tread is new! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN DRIVEN WITH THESE TIRES. I have several pictures on which you see the "pickels", the little rubber pins on the surface of the tyres. The centercap is new. Also the nuts are new.

So the wheels are in new condition, the front tires are nearly new and the rear tires are also new. I will put them on Ebay, but if someone is interested just contact me. I can send a lot of pictures of all the wheels and tires.  I can ship anywhere at buyer's cost. The tyres and wheels are in Europe. Thanks, Vespertied