[DeTomaso] NPC - Investments

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:35:04 EDT 2012

I added the "NPC" in front of investments, because this is going to get out of hand.  I was talking to a friend this weekend and to summarize:  If the government is going to take money from me to pay other people to (trying to be nice: to be shirkers to the 200 year old American ethic) "freeload" then there should be a compromise.  The government needs to do something to shrink that class of people.  Legalizing abortion is a good example.  Or, pay them $50,000.00 to be sterilized, etc.  I'm reading an excellent book about the 1% class in America, they also refer to them as those who live in the super-zips:  COMING APART, by Charles Murray.      ---Bill Lewis