[DeTomaso] Final Drive Gear Question

SG sdlgibson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 11:38:20 EDT 2012

I understand that they would all rather have you ship them the trans for obvious reasons, and I know that there are technical aspects to the job,  that is why I'm looking into it and trying to do some research on the subject.  But I think I've seen where others have done the swap themselves and wanted to find out about any necessary machining.

       Shaun Gibson