[DeTomaso] R-12 Freon

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Fri Jun 22 21:43:59 EDT 2012

>  also found that you can buy virtually any Freon without a license as long
> as a license holder is the one that uses the contents.

The law as I have used since 86, deals only with the buying and selling of freon. No one cares who uses it. If a dumb license is needed for whatever worthless purpose then only do the buyer and seller must have them. The license platform is a scam and your license number is your S.S. #. I bought three 30 pound cylinders last week for use in my old cars and whatever, the price has come down. I remember in 95 or so when the price went stupid, I bought 220 30 pound cylinders for my shop. Lasted about two years.

You are correct Jerry, in that the demand is almost dead.

Jeff Cobb