[DeTomaso] Why I drive only 85+ year old cars....

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:18:12 EDT 2012

I thought you would get a kick out of this weeks comic:
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06202012

"hand throttle down, key on, foot on starter stalk, mixture control
out, turn engine, adjust spark advance to terrain gradient, release
parking brake, clutch in, select gear, check charge, adjust throttle,
advance.  Come on, man.  Cease the rannygazoo!

This damn car is like 6 tickets to the same organ! No wonder all you
old folks got muttershanks and wrecked attention!"

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso