[DeTomaso] Wheel hub centric rings

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 14:14:40 EDT 2012

In a message dated 6/16/12 2 32 14, writes:

> I'm on the road at the moment, but when I get home I'll do a bit of a
> test.   I have some old axles, old front hubs, old wheels.   I'd be willing to
> bet that they're hubcentric....
>
>>>Just went wading into the parts room and came out with a stock rear axle
and stock front hub.   I test-fit them both on a 7-inch and 10-inch
Campagnolo wheel.

They were both a light press fit on the 7-inch wheel (which has evidence of
a bit of magnesium 'swelling'), and required a light tap with a mallet to
go home.   They were also a light press fit on the 10-inch wheel, requiring a
concerted push by hand in order to go home all the way.

Campagnolo wheels are definitely hub-centric.