[DeTomaso] Raise of hands... how many of you...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:27:10 EDT 2012

I run 16x7 Chinese Cobra R lookalikes on the front and 17x9 real Cobra
R on the back.  Since the stock wheels never pulled out to the edge I
didn't think much of running without a spacer... but now it kind of
looks weird.  It doesn't need a spacer, it needs 17x11 ;)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso